Heavy Duty Caster Wheels
A castor wheel is basically an undriven wheel which intended to be joined in the lower part of different types of equipment including furniture, shopping trolley, luggage racks, and machineries found across various residential, commercial, professional and industrial sites. Caster wheels usually built in a single, double or a compound wheel configuration and comes with numerous strength ratings including Light duty, Medium duty, Heavy-duty and extra heavy-duty typically support weights as per their toughness.
Heavy Duty Caster Wheels Usages
Heavy Duty Caster wheels are made to support weights of over 150kg to easily roll it on wheels.
It is mounted with an offset steering pivot such that the wheel will automatically swivel or move to align itself to the direction from which it is pushed. The inside of the caster is usually made of plastic
nylon, polypropylene, or metal while outside is made of rubber. It ranges from 50 mm to 300 mm diameter and the load carrying capacity from 50Kgs to 1000kgs.
Being essential for the successful operation of many kinds of material handling equipment like light to medium weight furniture, sales counters, kitchen utensils, trolleys, tool boxes, stillages, workshop equipment, and general materials holding are heavy duty castor wheels are also available in many different aesthetics, materials of various manufacturing industries. Our sturdy and high performance castor wheels are the best match for all your requirements.
Advantages of Heavy Duty Castor Wheels
- Help to save energy required in moving different domestic & Industrial applications
- Its wheel lids generally protect dirt and debris from entering
- Can support weight up to 1000kgs
- Allow 360 degree rotation particularly ant any angle.
- Made no sound during the movement No wheel marks can found on the surface
- Provide smooth turning and movement of object in restricted spaces.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors and on various surfaces.